The company ALALUZ CAPITAL, SGIIC, SA is committed to making its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September on accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices, or developments funded from Europe.
This accessibility statement applies to the website www.alaluzcapital.com, excluding embedded content coming from other domains.
This website is Partially Compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the non-compliance of the aspects listed below.
The content below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Lack of conformity:
– Some of the pages do not have their title defined correctly – Requirement number 184.108.40.206 Titling of pages of UNE-EN 301549:2022.
– There may be some images whose alternative is not implemented or is not correct – Requirement 220.127.116.11.1 Non-textual content UNE-EN 301549:2022
– There may be headings that are not clear or brief, or that should not be headings – Requirement number 18.104.22.168 Headings and labels of UNE-EN 301549:2022
– There may be form fields where the label is not correct or does not exist – Requirement number 22.214.171.124 Inclusion of the label in the name of UNE-EN 301549:2022 and requirement 126.96.36.199.2 Labels or instructions of UNE-EN 301549:2022.
– There may be occasional editing errors on some web pages.
- Disproportionate burden: Not applicable.
- The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation.
There may be office files in PDF or other formats published before September 20, 2018 that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements.
There may be third-party content that is not developed in, or under the control of, this Unit, such as office automation files from different agencies that should be published on this site.
COMMENTS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
You can make communications about accessibility requirements [article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018] such as, for example:
- Report any possible non-compliance by this website.
- Transmit other difficulties in accessing the content.
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may submit:
- A complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018.
- A request for accessible information relating to:Contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by Article 3, paragraph 4.
– Contents that are exempt from compliance with the accessibility requirements because they impose a disproportionate burden.
In the request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and request must be clearly specified in order to establish that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.